Monday 11 May 2015

A unsuccessful attempt

I emailed Disney on the 26th of April 2015 I never got a reply here is what I wrote


Hello
My name is Kinga and I would like to ask you a question that has been awaiting a answer for nearly two years, will pixie hollow ever be back and what was the real reason to the closing of pixie hollow . Pixie hollow was a important part of my childhood and to this day if I could I would be playing it and if you don't open the site back up will you let a fan made pixie hollow be made. Pixie hollow was so important to me and a lot of other people, all you have to do is Google pixie hollow the amount of blogs and petitions you will find are countless, people still believe that you will bring back our favourite online world and I am also one of those people. So please at least reply to me and not use that typical computer generated one, that is all I'm asking for.

Thank you for giving us a world that will always be in our hearts

it's a short email but I think it got the point across, all we want to know is why Pixie hollow was closed I have not seen a reply to my email which is sad but then again I might have had the wrong email. If anyone knows the address then please comment it as I will try until I get a answer.
see you soon
Kinga♡

No comments:

Post a Comment